• Published Date

    March 27, 2019
    Learn More, Click Here.

Ad Text

OHV GRANT Kern County has approximately $43,000 available for funding projects related to off-highway motor vehicle (OHV) use. Only non-profit organizations and public organizations are eligible to apply. Contact the General Services Department (661) 868-3000 for application packet or download one on the County website ( Deadline for submitting applications is 5:00 pm, Friday, April 12, 2019.